It. Was. Awful.
So then what happened is we got my car towed to a dear friend's apartment. I then got a rental car. Said friend's husband and daughter drove e boyfriend and me to the airport to pick up the car. (All the while her daughter was singing Frozen songs to me. Like ya do.) We decided to continue our trip and so... I made a bunch more phone calls to say that we were, in fact, going to make it.
Then we began our ride at 4 in the afternoon (7+ hours). We got there. We felt loved. It was a lovely trip filled with hugs and drinking and love. Just what I needed. the boyfriend wanted to stay there forever I think. (Me too secretly).
So an uneventful drive home. We stayed with my friend in Georgia and her husband on our night in Georgia and I sold my car to a junker the next morning before we left. It was sad. But I think I had shed enough tears for it. And... it was gone. We got home and I had to contemplate a new car. After much stress.... I got it. My lovely boyfriend was helpful.. and stressful. Hah. Here's to the new. (Its still very new and I'm still sad about my old one. Lets not talk about this again. Okay?)
So.. the rest of the summer has consisted a lot of hanging out with neices and my nephew and being with family and spending A LOT of time with the boyfriend. I went on a short trip to the lake with my little brother and her husband. And it is already time to go back to work. *insert sob*
Summers always go too fast and are never long enough!
So I leave you with an image of the kiddos I spent some of my summer with:
![]() |
| They all look silly, but that's life with these crazy kiddos |

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment